QUALITY AT SPEED IS OUR MOTTO!
And that's made possible by 'knowing the client's business'. It means that we can work with a high and even growing level of efficiency. Which pays off in terms of costs. And quality.
We take account of the deadlines and the amount of work, the kind of text - technical, commercial, general - and knowledge to make the right calls.
Good management of assignments and distribution of tasks means that we don't have to 'stack' orders. Quantum translating is about having your cake and eating it!
Monday to Friday, 9 to 5 does not apply. In principle, we are available every day of the week. Just think of the possibilities when you multiply 24 by 7!
Over the past 25 years, quality has been combined with speed to give CPLS clients the very best possible solutions. Which all means that we get better together!
WHAT SETS US APART?
- We make it our business to know our clients - their markets, their customers, how they work, what their goals are, their terminology.
- We are reliable - we deliver to agreed deadlines, in the agreed format, and we can adjust where required.
- Quality is our trademark - in terms of our work, service, communication, from the big picture to the smallest detail.
- Speed is of the essence - we understand how important it is for you to get your message out there fast, to personnel, to customers, to media.
- Collaboration and cooperation - we are your outsider on the inside, your insider on the outside, helping you with fresh perspectives.
- Adding real value - that extra expertise and sensitivity to your needs and goals can help boost your business impact.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY
Everything starts with knowing the client's business. It is the key to anticipating their needs, to creating solutions and opportunities they may not find on their own.
Energy research Centre of the Netherlands (ECN)
Polleke Peeters, Senior Communication Advisor
"Gosh you are quick! Super, many thanks. All done for now."
Ivo Jongsma, Advisor Science Communication
"Thanks, Chris! The story about the amphitheatres has meanwhile made The Guardian!"
Linda van den Borne, PR & Communications
"Wow Chris, I think you managed to adjust the story in such a way that everyone will be happy. I am in any case!"
Tim Dees, Consultant
"I took a close look at the texts to check everything. I was really impressed. The English texts were bang on and honesty compels me to admit that linguistically they were often better than ours in Dutch."