Duties would include:
- writing copy on the basis of interviews
- editing documents
- translating and 'shaping' basic translations
- occasionally attending and reporting on client conferences (mainly abroad, 1-2 times a year for 2-3 days)
- performing all associated administrative tasks
60-120 hours per month, starting salary €1350-2700 plus holiday allowance (8%) and 13th month. After 6 months, salary review and the possibility to work full-time (150 hours) plus performance-related bonuses (based on quality & quantity). Notice period: one month.
Following an initial induction period of 2-3 days at CPLS in Zoetermeer, work will be home-based (with 1x per month in Zoetermeer).
- Native speaker fluency and language 'feel': English (and Dutch would be a plus)
- Affinity with technology sector, especially software, science and 'smart'
- Degree-level background, language/translation related and/or business communication, culture, journalism, technology
- 'Character' is as important as 'competence' but competence is essential
- Ability to work independently but within a common approach
- Initiative and innovation welcome
- While there is no preference in terms of age, gender, persuasion, etc., this is a position that would suit someone with a flexible mindset and who is adept, capable and inquisitive
- Familiarity with the normal text processing programs
Start date: from 30 September.
Letter of application, including CV and photo, to email@example.com, citing reference 'job application'